Youth Gun Safety Camp
The Youth Gun Safety Camp and Course is a great opportunity for parents and children to learn about firearm safety in a fun, safe, learning environment. We help open the firearm dialogue between parents and children (Ages 8 and up). The course lasts 3 1/2 hours.
We start in the classroom where you and your child will learn:
- The basic safety rules children should do if a gun is seen or found when parents are not around (do’s and don’ts around firearms)
- 4 basic gun safety rules when handling firearms
- stressing the importance of practicing rules with parents
- discussing proper handling and storage of firearms.
We will finish up on the range:
- Reviewing the 4 basic gun safety rules
- Trigger and Muzzle discipline
- Handling and carrying firearms
- Live Fire!
Certification of Completion and a shirt will be given at the conclusion of the course.
Pricing does not include ammo or applicable Range fees.
Children taking any of Protect The HomeFront courses that include live fire: 16 years old to 18 years old may attend with signed parental consent. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
(There is a complete list of our classes available. You will be able to choose your preference.)